RE: Using a logic analyzer on vector boards

From: <jwelser_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu Jul 02 1998 - 02:02:33 EDT

On Wed, 1 Jul 1998, David Shoemaker (Comforce/RhoTech) wrote:

> This was a touch odd. I just tried sending this message (and I can't tell
> if it went through or not as we don't get echo back). But the list server
> told me I couldn't post at I was not subscribed. That might explain why I
> have not seen any mail for a while but I definitely have not asked to be
> removed. So I resubscribed. Hopefully everyone didn't get lost.

        It looked like you used a different email address than you
normally use. You have to use the email address that you're subscribed
to the list with to post to the list. Any posts from anyone not
subscribed will NOT go to the list.

        This prevents people not subscribed to the list from spamming
the list, etc. As you found out, it also might be a bit inconvenient,
too, but I think, inherently, the benefits outweigh the inconvenience.

Joe