a bunch o' junk for y'all...

From: <sickgear_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 14:57:15 EDT

Hey all,

Thought I'd give y'all first crack at this stuff before I post it on the NG:

Cinematronics:

Solar Quest, complete boardset w/audio board, LED comes on and then goes off when power is applied
so I assume it's at least kinda working.

Spare solar quest audio board (untested)

Armor Attack board working

Armor attack monitor frame, kinda scuffed (have pic)

Atari:

Star Wars yoke and plastic monitor frame thingy (e-me for pic). Yoke works, has some tape
between handle and main part. Frame is in good shape, both are kinda dirty.

Star Wars boardset, working

Tempest boardset, working

Tempest board, missing some ICs in the yout section, not working anyway

2x tempest mathbox boards, working

space duel board, missing some ROMs, otherwise untested

Asteroids Deluxe board, mostly working but display is "pinched" in the middle on a known
good monitor. trim pots don't help, passes self test.

Make me an offer if you need any of this stuff. I am looking for a Major Havoc tempest conversion
(yeah, I know) and a nice Star Wars marquee.

Thanks,

Derek