It's been a good day!

From: <sickgear_at_ix.netcom.com>
Date: Mon Jul 13 1998 - 19:24:21 EDT

Hey all,

Thought I'd let you know (cuz no one else cares :)

So, I was kinda bummed today, as I found out that the can of Sega boards I got is most likely (at
least partially) Monster Bash and Space Odyssey (thanks for the info, Mark). But, I was driving
around and noticed a warehouse with a bunch of old arcade cabs stacked behind it. I inquired
within, and was shown to the back where I negotiated the purchase of:

1 Asteroids Deluxe (complete and working)
1 Omega Race upright (w/boards)
1 Omega Race cockpit (donno yet what's in there)

and

1 Sega TAC/SCAN! Yep, that's right! The monitor isn't currently working (suprise), but the rest
is and is in nice shape! My first Sega Vector game! Yay!!

And, I got the whole mess for $300!

so....

FREE JUNK for Y'ALL!

I don't need or have room for the Omega Race upright (it's in nice shape, too), and I'm going to
take the boards out of my Omega mini to complete the OR cockpit. So, if anyone wants a monitor-
less Omega Race cab or upright mini w/working monitor, come to New Mexico and get 'em!

Thanks,

Derek