RE: Cat Box

From: <jwelser_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Tue Jul 21 1998 - 12:21:19 EDT

On Tue, 21 Jul 1998, Clay Cowgill wrote:

> Newark sucks, IMHO. The 435-15JC (I assume you want PLCC) is like $30
> from Marshall. Arrow and Hamilton will probably be the same.

        This was my thinking too, but I wasn't sure. Out of all my stack
of catalogs, Newark was the only one that had MACH parts in it, so that's
what I went by.

> Joe-- are you using Synario? Synario lets you just build the design and
> then the Synario fitter will target it to multiple smaller devices if
> that's what you pick in the device kit...

        No, I'm using MACH-XL. Is Synario free? It sounds a lot better
(already) than MACH-XL. AMD only had MACH-XL on their web page, so I
figured that was the only deal for compiling to MACH parts.

Joe