Re: Cat Box

From: omar <omar_at_Techsource.COM>
Date: Tue Jul 21 1998 - 12:34:54 EDT

Joe,
There is a "free" version of Synario that ships with the Lattice "jungle
boxes" (limited to Lattice parts only ). They used to charge $100 for
their jungle box that included the fitter and donwload cable (5 wire
interface + power & gnd). It's keyless so all you need is the CD. I don't
know if it's available for download on the website but I seem to recall
they had a demo CD for free also that could fit Lattice 1K & 2K parts (no
cable though). Of course you could always "borrow" one :-)

Omar