Re: Lunar Battle :-0

From: <Dangerwil_at_aol.com>
Date: Thu Aug 06 1998 - 17:49:15 EDT

Well,

  I at least am very glad that somebody is re-distributing these games. I
found a dead ESB back in 1987. It had bad mathbox proms, from a lightning
strike. If Clay hadn't of made his kit, i most likely never could have gotten
that machine back working.

  Also I have a SW/ESB operating at a friends comic book shop. I have had
more than one person come up to me, while collecting the games, and thank me
for giving them a chance to play this game. This kind of makes all those hour
of rebuilding those smoked monitors a little more rewarding.

  The only thing I do regret is giving away the only Battlestar flyer known to
exist and now I can't even get a scan of it. :: (

Peace,

Just my $.02

Bill