Free board layout editor

From: Christopher X. Candreva <chris_at_westnet.com>
Date: Fri Aug 07 1998 - 20:46:05 EDT

For those of us who don't work for big electronics companies - - - I saw a
posting in a newsgroup about a free board layout program -- Eagle 3.5 lite.

  Go to http://www.cadsoftusa.com/freeware.htm and download Eagle 3.5 Lite

Quoting from the posting (which was a bit over-done):

---
This is a fully-functional system with schematic entry, component
libraries and PC Board Layout Editor with Autorouter.
It also contains full on-line help.
When you have Eagle-Lite up and running, come see my Do-It-Yourself
6502 system, at
http://www2.whidbey.net/~beattidp/comput/x65tools/diy6502
Download my 6502 board Schematic and Sample 6502 Board Layout for Eagle
3.5.
You can modify and autoroute, and even design your own 6502 board!
-- end of forwarded message --
Don't know how good it is, but maybe someoen will find it usefull.
Chris Candreva  -- chris@westnet.com -- (914) 967-7816
http://www.westnet.com/