Re: Free board layout editor

From: <solarfox_at_texas.net>
Date: Sat Aug 08 1998 - 13:53:48 EDT

On Fri, 7 Aug 1998 20:46:05 -0400 (EDT), you wrote:

>For those of us who don't work for big electronics companies - - - I saw a
>posting in a newsgroup about a free board layout program -- Eagle 3.5 lite.

>Don't know how good it is, but maybe someone will find it useful.

We are currently using the full version of EAGLE 3.5 where I work, and so
far it appears to be a quite capable product...
"Petty bureaucrat... we'll see how he feels after he's been inside our giant
clothes dryer and his very garments imprison him like a mummy!"

"ZORT!! Then we can stick tickly things in his nose, right Brain?"

"Let's not be vindictive, Pinky."
solarfox@DON'TMESSWITHtexas.net (Gary Akins jr.)