FS: Vector related stuff

From: Zonn <zonn_at_zonn.com>
Date: Mon Aug 10 1998 - 17:07:43 EDT

On Fri, 07 Aug 1998 19:28:09 -0700, John Robertson <jrr@flippers.com> wrote:

Not really, but if I wanted to sell something I promise to only post one
message! (And then a follow up, and then in the future I will just post one
message with my homepage -- without the followup because I know that bugs
people.)

>The Sundance is holding @ $1200US. (still no bids on Solar Quest). Last
>note on the subject, as the bids for Sundance close at midnight tonight.
>In the future I'll post a note, and a link to my auction page so you can
>follow the action there...

I'd prefer in the future you not post any "FA:" at all. I think allowing you to
do so would give you an advantage over others who might want to also post to
this list.

And if everyone who wanted to start an auction posted to this list once, the
majority of post would very soon be "one post a piece by all those that want to
'start' an auction."

I, for one, know the address of your auction page, know how to read RGVAC/RGVAM
and read both of them frequently, and don't need an occasional post to remind me
you have stuff for sale.

Just my thoughts on trying to assure spam doesn't slowly make it's way onto a
moderated mailing list, like it has everywhere else on the net. Flame me at
will...

>John :-#)#

>This ought to start a thread... ;-)

Hmm... From this comment, am I to assume you felt this was most likely an
improper message for this mailing list -- before pressing the send key?

-Zonn