Startrek Sitdown questions

From: Keith Sink <KeithS_at_onyx.com>
Date: Wed Aug 26 1998 - 18:05:23 EDT

Hi all,
I just purchased a very nice looking SEGA Startrek cockpit cabinet last
night. It has no monitor activity when powered up however the fan and the
lights on the coin door come up.

I was told by the previous owner that the game was working before they moved
it to it's present location. I'm hoping it's just loose wires. The game came
with two additional board cages with boards so I hope some of them may be
ok.

Can everyone give me some suggestions on the steps they would go through to
determine the problems?

Any experiences with similar situations would be helpful.