Cosmic Chasm info/help

From: Todd Miller <Todd.Miller_at_telethinking.com>
Date: Mon Aug 31 1998 - 10:19:20 EDT

I picked up a Cosmic Chasm (and a Black Widow) this weekend !

The cab is in VERY poor shape (water & physical damage) & no side art.
I haven't powered it up yet, my wife and I spent quite a bit of time
just
cleaning it up, besides the power supply tray looks like it was severely
hacked up and modified by someone.

An operator must have got tired of replacing lamps and starters
because all the fluorescent fixtures ( 3 of them ? ) are gone and
the control panel overlay was removed and spray painted black
from the inside (aaaarrrggg !)

So I'll ask,

What are the length, wattage and location of the lamp fixtures ?

Should I try to repair/restore the power supply or replace
it with a switcher and a simple amp ?

Any chance that someone has the following for sale.....

An extra CP... maybe they upgrade/replaced theirs with a better one
and has one with some pealing/cracking/tears they don't need ?

Original manual/flyer/side art ?

I'd also be happy to hear from those that own one, any tips
and repair tricks would be helpful.

Thanks

Todd Miller, IT Operations Dept.
Ron Weber and Associates
103 E. State Street, Mason City, IA 50401
(515)423-4293/(515)423-4594 FAX
http://www.telethinking.com