Re: (Hopefully) simple Battle Zone problem

From: <jwelser_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 12:26:44 EDT

On Wed, 14 Oct 1998, Christopher X. Candreva wrote:

> DING DING DING DING DING !! We have a winner !
>
> Put the Mr. Freeze on it, and the screen went back to normal.
>
> Of course, GeoCities picks this moment to go into slow mode so I can't check
> Smash TV's site with the schematic to see what diode it is. ARGH!!
>
> I'm tempted to just offer him free space for the site . . .

        This is the classic HV diode (I think the original number is
H1812 or H1809, depending on which monitor you're looking at -- I forgot
already!) that can be replaced by an SK7333 or NTE527A.

Joe

Joseph J. Welser jwelser@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Design Engineer -- Crystal Semiconductor Corporation
Ph.D. Student in E.E. -- University of Texas at Austin
Work: jwelser_at_crystal.cirrus.com http://www.crystal.com
P.O. Box 17847; Austin, TX 78760