Black Widow

From: Breed <Breed_at_medinaonline.com>
Date: Wed Oct 14 1998 - 20:06:08 EDT

Hello all, I have a Black Widow board that is dead. It had an IC chip and a
power regulator blown to bits on it. I got the parts and put them in and as
I was
afraid the video still does not work... I have a signal at the video
roms...And I have a signal at chip F9 pins 2-8 (all on top of the chip) the
rest of the pins have no signal...At chip A\B9 I have nothing....
Is the red light supposed to stay on the one at CR6? One more thing does any
one have a schematic for this machine or one that would be close.... Just
looking for some help soooo HELP!!!!!!
Thanks Bob .....My email add. is Breed@medinaonline.com