Re: Dedicate Major Havoc rollers

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Oct 19 1998 - 23:31:43 EDT

In a message dated 10/19/98 1:45:39 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
jenison@cig.mot.com writes:

<< As a side note, I believe you should be able to (with some imagination)
use a
 KickMan roller controller (it's the only other bi-directional trackball I can
 think of used in a game). KickMan parts I would think would be a lot easier
 find...you may want to try that route.

I've got a "Kick" controller, but I'm hesitant about butchering one of my
Atari vector panels to stick the thing in there. Has anyone done this with a
"Kick" controller??