Re: Followup: Plastic Moulding

From: Alan J McCormick <gonzothegreat_at_juno.com>
Date: Tue Nov 10 1998 - 22:56:35 EST

On Tue, 10 Nov 1998 11:02:30 -0600 (CST) Mark Jenison
<jenison@cig.mot.com> writes:

>The bad news is that apparently only Bill and I are interested in
getting a
>Blaster joystick remade :-(.

NOT TRUE!!

I would be interested as long as the total cost of the reman'ed parts
doesn't go over $90 (including the transparent buttons).

On another non-vector note, I remember Rick Schieve had some NOS Blaster
art. I don't recall if it was the side art for the UR he *used* to have
(sniff...) or what.

Can anybody duplicate this art? Over at Kinkos they had a *huge* poster
size printer with some very glossy art hanging off it.

<vector content>

I am about to inherit a Space Duel UR cab with some nasty cabinet damage
(though the side art looks great). The sides have partially separated
from the rest of the cab and a chunk of the wood by the left of the CP is
missing (~8 inches^2).

I envision repairing the sides by using wood screws but I'm stumped by
the CP wood. What would I use to repair the missing wood?

</vector content>

Virtu-Al

or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]