RE: Reversing X output on B/W vectors

From: Simon Whittam <Simon.Whittam.shag_at_nt.com>
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 16:19:32 EST

I can help you with the vertical line problem. (maybe)

First check, with a scope, the inputs to the DACs. One will
be held low all the time. This creates a vertical space where the
vectors jump into a "fluid, I don't know what to draw" kinda space -
about a inch in height. If you're not sure what you are doing (go
from the XDAC to the YDAC to see if the signals are the same or
not - while in TEST mode).
If a signal (DAC1-10Y etc) is low ... track it back to the LS157s.
This is what died on one of my AST DEL boards.

  SPW