Reversing X output on B/W vectors

From: jason Milsom <MILSOM44_at_webtv.net>
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 15:22:41 EST

  Hey all, I'm pretty new at this and came across a perplexing problem.
I picked up an Asteroids with monitor problems. The monitor works but is
very dim with the brightness all the way up and the vectors are huge on
the screen even when turned all the way down at the board?

   I have two spare monitors that both came out of Omega Race's. They
both work on the asteroids but, The screen is backwards (I guess cause
Omega Race uses a mirror) Is there an easy way to reverse this?

 They also both have vertical lines about 1 centimeter apart all the way
across the screen that create a small ripple effect as the vectors pass
through them. Seems odd that they both have this problem. any thoughts?

Thanks
Jason Milsom