LV2000 demands

From: jeff hendrix <jhendrix_at_quark.com>
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 15:51:38 EST

Well, we are almost out of LV2000s (like less than 10) and we have been
debating having another batch made. Anders has made some slight
modifications to the design, he made the traces thicker and moved around
some components to make installation easier, but effectively its the same
design.
What we want to know before we sink another couple of grand into these, is
what kind of demand will there be for them.

If we do run another batch, we will probably raise the price a couple of $s
(seems like every time we get a quote from the PCB manufacturer, they are a
little bit more expensive)
We will probably offer them for the same price for a limited time as an
incentive to help move some so we can make back our investment (at least
that's what we tell our wives so they will let us do this ;-) ).

So anyway, give us some feedback so we can have an idea if we should
proceed.

thanks.

jeffh@diac.com

Buy/Sell/Trade classic video arcade games
www.diac.com/~jeffh/
(this message was sent from my work email, to respond to my personal
account, use jeffh@diac.com)