RE: LV2000 demands

From: jeff hendrix <jhendrix_at_quark.com>
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 14:04:16 EST

I've had many monitors fail after installing a zanen kit (especially star
wars, it's real hard on these monitors)
One HUGE advantage of the LV2000 is that even if the power transistors do
fail, it won't take out the LV2000, it just shuts itself down.
(A failed transistor almost always burns up the low voltage section)
I've also seen problems in the HV section cause the low voltage section to
go, but it's never affected an LV2000.

-jeff