Re: Asteroids blues

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 13:37:33 EST

Hi!

The easiest way is to take your ohmmeter and just look for the two pairs
of wires on the yoke plug. (I like to put a little mark on the plug's
pin if there are more than four holes for the wires) Then you first
reverse ONE pair, then reverse the other (test the monitor between
reverses if you want to double check progress). This holds true for XY
and Raster scan monitor yoke reversals, as well as the old B&W
monitors...safest for those of us that are colour challenged (Red/Green
deficient, not colour blind)

John :-#)#

PS: as an aside, Netscape thinks "colour" should be spelt "color",
sheesh!

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com