Re: LV2000 demands

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Fri Nov 13 1998 - 10:28:12 EST

All,

Am I the only one who didn't take Omar's post in a negative way? To me, it
seemed that he was just trying to point out that the indeterminant value in the
price of the LV2000 was the effort/time put into making these in the first
place, which is difficult to put a price on and is a value unnecessary for the
seller/inventor to justify. Maybe I didn't read enough into it. :-)

If they want to raise the price, whatever the reason, it's up to them. It's
only up to the BUYER to determine if it's worth the cost to have a more
reliable vector monitor. It's that simple. I have both the LV2000 and Omar's
version, and I'm just glad to see people are making technical advances like
these in the first place.

Anyway, let there be peace on the vectorlist, and continue with the great
innovations.

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL