Asteroids and Deluxe Vector Tech questions.

From: TomW <twisnion_at_enteract.com>
Date: Wed Nov 11 1998 - 17:09:00 EST

Gang,
   Does anyone have any tips on debugging the vector generator/timer
sections
on Asteroids and Deluxe. I've fixed several of them with luck
as a guide so far, but now I have a real 'winner' of a board that
is beating me, it must have more than one part failing that is masking
each other from my humble logic...

Anyone ever come across a signature guide for Deluxe ? that they
could post, that alone maybe a big help. This area is such a pain
to debug, I blow more time on it than any other section.. argh

Thanks
TomW