Re: Asteroids and Deluxe Vector Tech questions.

From: David Humphrey <david.d.humphrey_at_bos.frb.org>
Date: Fri Nov 20 1998 - 12:16:52 EST

You and me both dude,

I'm troubleshooting 2 Asteroids Deluxe boards and two Asteroids boards
that are hard dead. Like you, I had luck in the past getting past some
watchdog reset problems but have come up hard on these four. I've got a
few hints that can narrow down problems to different sections of the
hardware, but at this point, like yourself, I am now in the midst of
vector hardware problems. I will try to pick up some of my notes to
forward on to you, but they may be useless to you. (like jumpering ~HALT
on the input '157 to see if that relieves the watchdog-reset problem)

In the meantime, let me know what you have come up with, and perhaps
between the two of us we can figure some procedure out.

Ace