Re: Meteor shower

From: Doug Jefferys <djeffery_at_multipath.com>
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 12:09:20 EST

Once upon a time, Ozdemir, Steve wrote:

> ps - 8^) for the humor impared. So now that lasers have been hooked up
> to arcade vector games, can someone start working on this new project.

Y'know, it'd be neat to build such a gadget and get clearance for
an area on some night when the clouds are flat and low and try it
out... Weather permitting, it'd probably be one helluva show.

For home use, I've been trying to ignore the fact that my local
surplus store has a whole pile of surface-silvered mirrors with
servo mechanisms on 'em for next to nothing. No, they won't fit
in a Firefox machine, but they'd probably be great for setting
up some sort of vector/laser hack...

Later,
Doug.

--