Re: Meteor shower

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 13:08:45 EST

Ohhhh I am sooo envious...here on the wet coast it just

John :-#(#

ps, for your atmospheric vector proposal, I have a few NOS LDV1000 style
He-Ne laser tubes available. Also the plans from an old SA from the 60's
about building pulse dye lasers that might cut it for power, but I think
the a UV laser might be best

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com