vectorlist: binaries?

From: Mark Jenison <jenison_at_cig.mot.com>
Date: Tue Nov 17 1998 - 15:03:35 EST

Hi all,

I have scanned the ESB yoke sticker but have no where to put it. Then I
remembered I could e-mail it. I was just going to mail to vectorlist, but I
thought maybe some people would be opposed to binary attachments or something.
What's the rule for this vectorlist?

Anyway, anyone know of a good repository of overlays? I know wiretap has
control panels, but I thought someone had a page of overlays that maybe I could
contribute to.

Mark Jenison E-mail address: jenison@cig.mot.com
Cellular Infrastructure Group Motorola--Arlington Heights, IL