Re: vectorlist: binaries?

From: Jess Askey <jess_at_magenta.com>
Date: Sun Nov 22 1998 - 20:41:21 EST

Chris Loggans wrote:

> Jess-
>
> In a recent message to the Vector list, you said that you would post
> Vector related info on your website. I recently came across a Tempest
> Troubleshooting manual and wondered if you would be interested in a copy for
> the web site. It is pretty much based on using either a CAT Box or a
> signature analyzer, but could be helpful nonetheless. I'll have to see
> about access to a scanner, otherwise, I could loan it to someone to scan for
> me. Let me know if you are interested and I'll figure out a way to get it
> to you.
>
> Thanks,
> -Chris

Sure, if anyone has any docs that they want to be posted I will put it
up on GameArchive. If you
can PDF it (or just send me images and I will actually convert it to
PDF), that would be great.
Im sure that between Al and I, our sites would cover just about any
'niche' of games. I already
have the Star Wars troubleshooting manuals up but I just don't have the
time to scan *everything*
or I would. :-) I have been working on the pinball side of gamearchive
for the last year and the flyer
archive (with Al's contributions). So any volunteer docs would be great
to add.
  thanks
   jess

I found another website ... I think it was www.basementarcade.com that
has TONS's of info (schems and stuff). I didn't know about it until I
was looking around the RGVAC postings. Nice site tho.
people are looking for