Re: Solar Quest FS/T

From: Ray Ghanbari <ray_at_Agouron.COM>
Date: Thu Dec 10 1998 - 11:51:17 EST

> Anything else interesting in the pile Gaymond? Any more thoughts on the
> Gravitar?

As they say, "Shit!"

Sorry about the inadvertent reply to the list folks.

OB vector stuff:

After having all my goodies bubble wrapped in boxes since March, I finally got
shelving for the garage and started to unpack my goodies (starting with the
vector boxes first of course ;-)

Man, do I have a lot of boards.

If any So Cal folks are looking to do a little browsing and help create room to
unpack the rest of the boxes, let me know. I need to clear a path to the new BK
2000 that Gaymond was harsh enough to dangle in front of me ;-)

Hope the season finds everyone well...

Ray