RE: Testing Cinematronics CPU's

From: Keith, Brendan <Brendan.Keith_at_wilcom.com>
Date: Thu Dec 31 1998 - 12:24:30 EST

I'm not suggesting pulling all the of the monitor inputs the other way.
Just the MSB. That would result in the DAC putting out the middle value.
That should result in the beam being centered. Only issue is the spot
killer.

It's not just for diagnostics. If you power up a previously working game
but the board has died, the monitor won't have to go to the corner and
blow out. My AA just did that last week.

Brendan Keith
brendan.keith@wilcom.com