Re: Newbie Couple of quickie questions

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 03:31:22 EST

Hi Frank!

1) Does this noise happen when you have a normal picture and changes in
pitch as the screen image changes? That is perfectly normal. Sounds a
bit like squirrels in heat in a tin can..

2) Have you found the contrast control for your sharpness/brightness
adjustments? You might have to tweak the screen and focus as well

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com