Re: Testing Cinematronics CPU's

From: John Robertson <jrr_at_flippers.com>
Date: Tue Jan 19 1999 - 03:16:38 EST

There already is a document with all the signatures for the game boards,
both the Rockola version and the vectorbeam carry the sigs for their
games. What you need is the signature generator gizmo, currently in
development (I beleive)...someone here will pop up with the info. I
forget who right now, and it is late...

John :-#)#

 mailto:jrr_at_flippers.com, web page http://www.flippers.com