RE: Asteroids Troubles...Ram???

From: David Shoemaker (Comforce/RhoTech) <a-dashoe_at_microsoft.com>
Date: Thu Jan 21 1999 - 13:53:01 EST

I had this kind of case on a Tempest. Turned out to be a bad ROM giving
junk to the CPU (though the ROM test passed). This junk caused the CPU to
go beddy by and the watchdog to bark. Same deal, a short vector flash.

So check all your ROM's, even if they pass self test they still might have a
problem.

David