Re: Funny vector drawing and TL082's

From: Franklin Bowen <fbowen_at_balt.checkfree.com>
Date: Mon Jan 25 1999 - 15:29:45 EST

DAMN IT! Now how am I, the non EE major, non electronics whiz kid type,
owner of warehouse parts challenged, supposed to figure out stuff like
THAT! :-(

The latest discussions like this, 2114 probs, TTL 74xx part substitutions
are draining all my confidence that I can fix ANYTHING. CUT IT OUT!
Please.

PS I'll get over it soon enough. Maybe it would be best to just ignore
this e-mail...

Clay Cowgill <ClayC@diamondmm.com> on 01/25/99 03:16:30 PM

Please respond to vectorlist@mcfeeley.cc.utexas.edu