Re: Fluke 9010a Probe

From: TomW <twisnion_at_enteract.com>
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 15:55:23 EST

Good luck, I've been calling around myself, the best I got was, 'we just
threw a bunch of them away, the tips were all broken. argh.....'

On the plus side, the schematics are up on spies, and it pretty easy to
build, nothing special if I remember correctly.. A rainy day project...

TomW
Also lookin for one... Or a rainy day with nothing else to do.