Re: Sega XY - free play

From: Al Kossow <aek_at_spies.com>
Date: Mon Feb 15 1999 - 15:38:45 EST

I thought a little bit about free play on a four player eliminator
and there could be some interesting 'join in' options for this
game if the scoring was set up differently. 'Total kills' only
works if all the players start from the beginning of the game,
which is the way it works now.

I guess what I was thinking of is being able to 'join in' on a
game in progress by holding both rotate buttons down at the same
time. The game starts when the first person 'joins in' and ends
when the last person dies (or some 'score goal' is reached)