RE: Lunar Lander Test Mode? Anyone?

From: fishd <fishd_at_tiac.net>
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 20:00:41 EST

At 04:13 PM 2/17/99 -0800, you wrote:

>Ok, cool. That helps. The four lights are the bulbs, not the LEDs? Do
>the LED's do anything during self-test? (The Start and Select LEDs in
>particular-- I think there are LEDs in each of the button that are
>always lit?)

 There are lamps behind the 'mission' windows, all buttons have LED's.
The START and SELECT LEDs flash in between the Training Mission lamp
(left) and Command Mission lamp (right). The two rotate switch LED's
and the ABORT switch LED are always on.

>Oh, OK, I had tried that on the actual Asteroids board with the patched
>LL code running. Do the screens cycle automatically or are the
>"triggered" by grounding pin 10 repeatedly?

Each time pin 10 is grounded the screen will step to the next.

David Fish | "We want...Information. INFORMATION
Melrose, MA USA | You won't get it!
   fishd@tiac.net | By hook or by crook we will"
   dfish@bev.etn.com | _The Prisoner_