RE: Rate Multiplier BD? What do I have?

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 21:04:20 EST

On Wed, 17 Feb 1999, Clay Cowgill wrote:

> > RATE MULTIPLIER BD
> > A035885
> > ATARI c 80

> I don't know if that's the right part number or not, but the name sounds
> plausible.

I've saw a couple of those at an ops once.. I left scratching my head
(after all he did want $90 per untested board) Its definatly an Atari made
board though.

BTW: I picked up the Data I/O stuff. I missed getting the manuals because
they were sold the day before (DOH!) but I got a 29B and unipak 2B.
I didn't get the other one but there was 2 unipak 2's, another 29B and a
logicpak with 5 or 6 socket adapters. I went home and started messing
around with an Otari 4-track reel-to-reel deck I bought there (that place
is like lays, you cant buy just one thing) and flipped on VH1. They had on
a videography of the plane crash that killed Buddy Holly, Richie Valens,
and the Big Bopper.. and the dude I bought the 29B & the tape deck from
was on this show.. he was the last guy to see them before the crash. wierd
timing.. I never watch VH1 either.

I had somebody that wanted the other 29B, dont worry I'm gonna get it. I
just had to have the reel-to-reel, Im a sucker for outdated
(AHEM! i mean better) technology.. Beta VCRs, 350Lb. reel-to-reel decks,
and Vector video games :>

no 8-tracks! (except in my Triple Hunt :)

Jeff