Re: Black Widow / Gravitar more confusion

From: <jwelser_at_ccwf.cc.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 12:23:16 EST

        The same or different from what?

        Black Widow and Gravitar side art are definitely different....

        The "Black Widow" pictured on gamearchive has Gravitar side art.

Joe

On Thu, 18 Feb 1999 JOE.MAGIERA@a1il.ameritech.com wrote:

> Thanks for the responses on the Black Widow / Gravitar conversions. But
> now I'm more confused. I had more than one person e-mail me claiming the
> side art was different (I posted on RGVAC also), but when I look at the
> side art for them on KLOV and gamearchive, they look the same. So with
> that in mind, does anyone have any definitive answer if the side art is
> the same or different? If there are differences, any pictures out there
> anywhere in cyberspace? Please let me know. Thanks,
>
> Joe
>
> joe.magiera@ameritech.com

Joseph J. Welser jwelser@ccwf.cc.utexas.edu
Design Engineer -- Crystal Semiconductor Corporation
Ph.D. Student in E.E. -- University of Texas at Austin
Work: jwelser_at_crystal.cirrus.com http://www.crystal.com
P.O. Box 17847; Austin, TX 78760