Re: Black Widow / Gravitar more confusion

From: jason Milsom <MILSOM44_at_webtv.net>
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 12:42:24 EST

   I have three Black Widow cabinets in my garage. All of them have
Dedicated Black widow side art. They all also have Gravitar side art
underneath. The story I heard was this: Gravitar was somewhat of a flop
for Atari, sales of the game were very poor. Atari rapidly came up with
a different vector game Black Widow, but they had already made the
Gravitar cabinets. So they just stuck stickers on the side over the
Gravitar artwork and shiped them out that way. I have never seen a BW
that didn't have Gravitar stickers underneath. Has anyone?

   By the way if anyone wants an empty BW cabinet let me know. I live in
WA near Seattle

Jason Milsom