RE: Lunar Lander on Asteroids. :-)

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Thu Feb 18 1999 - 15:44:59 EST

> Now, how does Lunar Lander look with your Asteroids color mod
> attached?
> Blue mountains, red thrust, white stars, green space ships, they are
> all
> magically delicious ... :-)

Haven't fired that up yet. Will be interesting to see though. ;-) I'm
pretty good at digging through Vector ROM data now, so I can colorize
everything on an object-by-object, line-by-line basis if need be. Hmmm.
Actually it'd be kinda fun to be able to use the Saucer from Asteroids
as your "lander"... *grin*

Does LL just use that one landscape for the while game? (The wheels are
turning again... ;-)

-Clay