Re: Rare vector finds web page

From: Jeff Anderson <mayday19_at_idt.net>
Date: Thu Feb 25 1999 - 00:28:43 EST

> Anyway for what it's worth, while Zector is certainly rare, I believe
> there were several hundred made, and I'm guessing a poll on RGVAC would
> show up a few dozen of them. My entries for your page, while not vectors,
> would be Marble Man, Marble Madness 2 (I saw a picture on a web page
> somewhere, and that's the only time I've ever seen or heard about it), and
> a wood cabinet Blaster. Rick's was the only one I ever saw or even heard
> of.

I dont think there are more then 3 Zektors... but I dont doubt they may
have made a couple hundred.. I dont think a single MM2 exists.. There are
a couple cabs and some art out there but the boards were destroyed when
WMS bought out Atari. I've only ever heard of one wood cab
blaster, and I never drove the 200 miles to the ops to go get it :<
Might as well throw Road Riot 2 and Race Drivin Airborne on there too..

I do know where a Sinistar in a black duramold cab (blaster cab) is
though.. I've played the thing its pretty neat. it has a blaster stick on
it too.. I should make an offer on it sometime. Never heard of an existing
red duramold sinistar, that'd be a sight to see... up there with one of
the 3 cockpit Blasters that were made.

Jeff