ESB version 3.1 Novram question

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 10:53:07 EST

Hello Clay,

     I have the version 3.1 ESB kit, and my scores are not saving for Star
Wars, but they are saving for ESB. Do you know what novram this would be on
the ESB daughtercard? (I don't want to pull the wrong one and potentially ruin
a good novram.). Is there anything else I should be checking? I did try the
novram test on SW, and the novram passes, but I don't know if the test is
acurate because I'm running the ESB kit. Any help would be great!

Thanks very much,
Michael Kelley