Logic Analyzers...

From: Clay Cowgill <ClayC_at_diamondmm.com>
Date: Mon Mar 08 1999 - 12:58:47 EST

Hi all,

Do any of you have the two-volume manual set for the Tektronix 1240/1241
logic analyzer? Does anyone else want it?

Unless someone already has it and wants to loan it to me for copying,
I'm going to rent the set ($30 rental and $300 deposit) and do a
marathon photo-copy session. ;-) Once it's copied onto single sheets
it's easy scanning fodder if there's interest. We've got a sheet-fed
flatbed scanner that I could use to PDF it...

Thanks,
-Clay