Asteroids buzz in Deluxe CT??

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Fri Mar 12 1999 - 12:51:37 EST

Hello,

     I was wondering if anybody might have had this problem, and if anybody
had help/advice on fixing it. I have a regular Asteroids board that I run in
my Deluxe CT cabinet. All sounds are working, but I get a pretty strong buzz
through the speaker as well. I'm using the Asteroids Deluxe audio reg. I get
no buzz (ha ha) at all when playing Deluxe, and I've tried several Asteroids
boards, and they all do this. I've also tried using the auido reg from a
regualr Asteroids, and the buzz is still there. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks,
Michael Kelley