Re: Asteroids buzz in Deluxe CT??

From: <MKDUD_at_aol.com>
Date: Mon Mar 15 1999 - 09:34:35 EST

In a message dated 3/12/99 1:26:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, ray@Agouron.COM
writes:

<< In your case, my recommendation is to replace the feedback resistor on
 the feedback stage of the Asteroids audio output to be equivalent to AD. >>

     Thanks Ray! Changed R86 to 10k, sound is excellent, buzz is gone. I also
changed R102 from 4.7k to 2.2k to make my "thrust" sound stronger. A CT
cabinet seems to have weaker bass. I've changed the dinky 5" speaker to a good
6x9, and the thrust sound has a nice rumble now with R102 at 2.2k instead of
the factory 4.7.