Re: Survey: vector artwork differences

From: bill esquivel <mr.bill_at_thegrid.net>
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 02:19:54 EDT

I have a different knob on a few of my tempests. I prefer it to the skirted knob.
It has more mass and It grips a lot better. Its the size of a tron knob but it has
a beveled top. I have no idea if it was a late replacement run, a test run or
after market. But I have seen it on at least 2 tempest panels.

If you like, I can provide a picture of the knob in question.