Re: Survey: vector artwork differences

From: bill esquivel <mr.bill_at_thegrid.net>
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 23:22:33 EDT

well, Its beveled like breakout(I just checked mine), but its as large as a tron and has
no skirt. I have not see a super breakout in years so I can't argue that point. Over
the years, I have have had my hands on maybe 20 tempests, 4 mh to tempests and 2 mh to
space duels . I have seen this knob maybe 3 times. I am not 100% sure but I think I
might have gotten one them off the mh to space duel. Maybe it came with that kit.