Re: Survey: vector artwork differences

From: chumblespuzz <chumblespuzz_at_home.com>
Date: Fri Apr 09 1999 - 18:16:26 EDT

>I really hate to follow up to this since I'm sure people dont want to read
>this but if you know what I do for a living you may understand why :>

Actually, I appreciate your follow-up. This is something that I've been
curious about for years, and it's nice to have a definitive answer.

>That knob you have is simply broken and I just dont want people to think
>that there is a "rare tempest knob" because it is simply untrue

The "rare" comment was a feeble attempt at humor. Obviously, not everyone
caught that.

btw - if you do have any extra non-broken knobs, I would be interested.

Thanks for clarifying this for me.
-roy-