More BW vector Battlezone woes...

From: Mitchell Rohde <bovine_at_eecs.umich.edu>
Date: Wed Apr 21 1999 - 11:23:12 EDT

 Alright, vector experts...

 I've got a Battlezone that is currently functional. Problem is the
brightness of the monitor goes in and out. I don't think it's the Z line
from the board as the brightness change effects the entire picture ... all
the vectors are the same relative brightness, but overall the level goes
between a brighter (normal) state and a dimmer state....

 in the monitor, right? Anyone have a similar experience and can say
 "X part is bad" before I dig into the whole circuit...?

 Mitch