Re: Electrohome G08 question

From: Matt Rossiter - Verio Southern California <matt_at_rossiters.com>
Date: Wed Apr 21 1999 - 12:47:11 EDT

That's the other baffling thing about this particular monitor - I don't
see where the input protection board could have been mounted. You would
would expect to see some holes or something where it would normally have
been screwed in. If it was a G08-001 I might understand, but the label
says G08-003.

Well, I'll try the high voltage adjustment. If that doesn't work - I may
just have to settle with an extra big Alien head unless I figure out a
clever way to adjust the size.

Matt